Monday, July 15, 2013

My Beautiful Creation

You know all those recipes you share on Facebook, the ones you always say yum to or maybe wish you had the supplies to make? Well, the other day I shared one called a No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake. It looked to delicious! I'm crazy about strawberries. Absolutely crazy about fruit in general but oh those strawberries looked so good! In fact, they looked so good I actually remembered to get them at the store! *amazed*

So sparing you all the rambling and just posting what it looked like when I was done:

No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake

Alright, it doesn't look nearly as great in this photo as it did in the one I got the recipe from but after I ate some of it I can honestly say I don't care. Yes, it was just that good! The recipe was so easy to make. It only called for graham crackers, cool whip, strawberries, and chocolate (to drizzle on top). I should mention though that it took me a little while to make but cutting up the strawberries is what took up most of the time. If you are an expert at slicing strawberries then you won't have to worry. :)

Oh, and if you just happen to want the recipe you can find it on this page So, How's It Taste?



Follow my blog with Bloglovin