Sunday, January 20, 2013

How are you?

How were your Holidays? Mine were great. We even had snow on Christmas day! That was absolutely wonderful! I think it was about 10 inches of snow in this area. Not a lot to some northerners but to me it was absolutely wonderful. The only bad part was that my parents' electricity went out due to the winter storm. Actually, there were tons of outages all over the state. So my parents crashed at my place for almost a week. It was great to have them there though.

Classes started up for me about a week ago. I'm not really as stressed out about it as I was last semester and so far I am actually enjoying them. Of course, let's see what I say about them by the middle of the semester! lol

Oh, and in February I'll be heading down to see my mom and sisters. I'll get to see my niece again and it will be the first time I get to see my nephew (3 yrs old). I'm so excited!

Have some great days ahead of me. Hopefully you do too. :)