Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday stuff

Lazy days are the best! We did our grocery shopping yesterday which left us with being lazy today. How nice! Tomorrow is dinner with the parents because soon enough classes will start again leaving us with a full schedule. Come to think of it, they start in just a little over a week now. I can't decide how to feel about that. I have about 3 more semesters after this one before I graduate. Which, if you knew how long I've been in college classes (due to unforeseen difficulties), you would say it's about time!

Our adorable dog, Toby, has learned a new trick! See, DH occasionally has Toby grab things of ours to bring to him and in return Toby gets a treat. Today Toby brought DH his shoes and he didn't even ask him to bring them. Ha! I think I can say with absolute certainty that our very intelligent dog has figured out how to get treats when he wants them. If you don't think dogs are smart, you would be wrong.