Sunday, July 8, 2012

"How in the world did I ever stand it that long?"

The 4th of July was our 8th wedding anniversary. Eight years...it's hard to believe it has been that long. We kid each other every single anniversary by saying, "Wow it's been (8) years since we got married. How in the world did I ever stand it that long!" Of course, I am kidding and the fact that he is still around suggests to me that he is definitely kidding too. Haha We've had some rough times but we have also had some really wonderful times together and in all honesty it doesn't feel like it has been that long. I guess that is a good sign, huh?

This year we chose to spend our day with my parents. They wanted to take us out to eat and while we didn't get to go where they originally wanted to take us (closed for the 4th), we did have a wonderful time and I am so glad we were able to spend it with them.