Friday, October 7, 2011

Discovery of a Mystery!

I've got to share this with you just in case you don't know about it.  There is this store online called GraveyardMall that sells odds and ends. I read about it once while looking through a blog email. At the time they had a sale going on an item called Mystery Box. I passed it up and by the end of that same night it sold out. Of course, that it sold out so fast made me wonder...hmm...so I signed up for their newsletter and soon forgot about it. About 2 weeks ago I was checking email and ran across a GraveyardMall Newsletter that said they were offering the Mystery Box again. This time I figured why not? I mean, it is guaranteed! Oh, did I forget to mention that? Heh, yes, they guarantee that if you are not happy with what they send then you can return it and get your money back (shipping costs payed by them). Can't really go wrong there, right? So, forward to two days ago, I finally received my box and...wow! For the price I payed I definitely got my money's worth. There was a wide range of gifts in my box from decorations to electronic gadgets to kitchenware. They packed that puppy tight! When you order they tell you to give them information about you and your family so that they can customize the items to what you like. The items are by no means extremely expensive. Let's be real here folks. They'd loose their a$$ if they did that BUT the items are WELL WORTH the money spent. I can hardly wait for another Mystery Box to become available for order!