Saturday, September 24, 2011

It feels good to be lazy.

I told my DH yesterday that we would be doing nothing today. I needed a break. Guess what? We did NOTHING today! Yay! What a thoughtful man. :) Well, no not exactly nothing. I mean, we did actually move around some. You know, from recliner to kitchen and back.  We also managed to go outside a few times to relieve the dog. Oh, and we watched 3 movies! Yes, 3 movies! They were awesome though. We started with Yogi Bear. That movie had me laughing so much. Definitely worth the watch and a LOT better than I thought it would be. The second movie was Beastly. Well, if that isn't a learn-a-lesson movie I don't know what is. I enjoyed this one as well. I wasn't sure though because I've never been a fan of the grownup version of the Olsen twins but really, she was a good actress. I was impressed. The last movie we watched was Rio. I've wanted to watch this one for some time now. Yes, I also liked this one. However, I think I enjoyed Yogi Bear a little more. I just felt Yogi Bear had a tad bit more humor in it. Or at least, things I found interesting. Not to say you shouldn't watch it! Because I fully feel you should and I DID like it. I just felt I enjoyed Yogi Bear a little more.

....and now I think I will go crash from this exhausting day I had. :P