Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What a moody scale!

It has long been known that electronics are sensitive. In my case, however, my digital scale is downright moody! I get on my scale today in hopes of learning I'm just a smidge lighter than I was a week ago and my scale proceeds to go from 0 to 100 to 200 back down to 0 then has the gall to flash "o-Ld" at me. Old?? Really?? :\ How rude! If someone were standing on you wouldn't you try to be a little polite?!? In an attempt to give it a second chance, because I am all about second chances, I step off the scale then step back on. It proceeds again to go from 0 to 100 to 200 and back down to 0. This time, however, it flashed "o-Ld" THEN "312"!! Eeek! I do get that I am not exactly a light-weight but come on now. My scale has not only managed to insult my looks but it then it must tell me I am WAY over the weight I was last week. I don't know what I did to make my scale so angry but the next time I decide to weigh myself I will bring flowers and chocolates.....and new batteries. :)